[Openstack] Devstack + Docker script error reading [DEFAULT]

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Mon Nov 30 00:06:15 UTC 2015

Resolved.
Problem was some missing perequisites (installing nova docker).

Minor problem that needs to be resolved if anyone knows the answer is
that I can't seem to use the same answer file to install nova-docker
and the stack.sh script. If I simply prepend the nova-docker lines to
the same answer file I used for stack.sh without docker, the stack.sh
values are ignored and I have to enter the values manually.

Tony