[Openstack] How to support for multiple external networks?

José Riguera López jriguera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:24:40 UTC 2015

You can create a router in each project and attach it to the specific
external network (via gw) ... but:

* With the default policy, the tenant can create another router for the
other network. Quick solution: change the policy to not allow creating
routers
* I think it will be confusing for the users, they will see 2 ip allocation
pools, if they choose the wrong allocation pool, wont work. You could
pre-allocate a set of floating IPs per project and then change the policy
to not allow allocating more ips to the tenants  ... (I haven't tried this!)
* The users will see both external networks in the network topology  (not a
big deal, I think) ...

More ideas?

Regards

José Riguera López <jriguera at gmail.com>