[Openstack] no dhcp record for new vm

Ivan Derbenev ivan.derbenev at tech-corps.com
Thu Nov 5 12:09:23 UTC 2015

Hello, guys, we have the newest kilo release (2015.1.2) with nova-network
And we've got a problem with new vms - they can't get new ip until nova-network is restarted

/var/lib/nova/networks/nova-br1004.conf file isn't reloaded, so there is no new record.
This happens only on compute nodes, on controller nova-br1004.conf updates at the same time when the instance is booted

I tried to debug the code to find when this should happen and why it doesn't, but no result

Help is deeply appreciated, thanks

Regards,
IT engineer
Farheap, Russia