[Openstack] DHCP agent Problem

Peter Kardoš peter.kardosd at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:11:05 UTC 2015

 Hi,

I want ask if it is possible to install neutron interface and setup only
one NODE (controller + network + compute) with using of OpenVSwitch.
If yes, it is possible to receive sample configuration file from you? We
are talking about VLAN infrastructure and OpenStack Kilo version.

 In installation I follow documentation and all steps in section Networking
was applied to one NODE, instead GRE infrastructure I use VLAN.
Unfortunately DHCP agent don’t assign IP addresses for virtual machines,
therefore I think some part is missing in documentation where VLAN is
described.

Kardoš