[Openstack] Confusion of external network

Wilson Kwok leiw324 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 03:51:02 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have completed my Openstack via this RDO guideline:
http://community.redhat.com/blog/2015/01/rdo-quickstart-doing-the-neutron-dance/

This guideline help to fix external network that can let my home network
can access to instance via floating IP, but needed to use neutron command
to remove default external network and then add new external network that
subnet match my home network.

The new external network shared already, my confusion is why only demo
account of external network can access instance, but admin account cannot,
even I create anther user account with same of demo project.

Anyone have been try RDO caused this problem ?

Thanks