[Openstack] horizon: unable to connect to neutron notification

Lohit Valleru lohitv at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu May 21 20:27:02 UTC 2015

Also, i see this error : "Unable to retrieve floating ip addresses", when i
click on overview, or when i login to horizon. I believe this is because, i
am using a flat network and i have not enabled l3 agent, since i do not
need one.

I believe, that the above issue "unable to connect to neutron", should not
be related to the l3 agent being down, or because there are no floating ip
addresses.