[Openstack] [Neutron] DVR - mac-addr on br-int times out - bug ?

Backhausen, Matthias matthias.backhausen at ts.fujitsu.com
Thu May 21 07:11:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

yes we test it w/o DVR and it runs performant, no problems.

We doublechecked the configuration and think its configured as suggested.

On more thing;
changing the mac-aging-timer for example to 30 seconds leads to performance problem after exactly 30 seconds (instead of default 300 secs).

Any hint?

Thanks,
Matthias