[Openstack] Iptables Issue on Compute Nodes in Juno

Brian Haley brian.haley at hp.com
Tue May 19 23:18:18 UTC 2015

On 5/19/15 8:40 AM, Tom Walsh wrote:
> This is a new relatively new issue that has started occurring on our
> OpenStack setup since we upgraded Juno (RDO based) to 2.2-1 (we had been
> running Juno 2.0 before without issue). Our setup is:

Since it started happening on an RDO upgrade my first suggestion is to
contact Red Hat.

I looked at your iptables output and didn't see anything out of the
ordinary, although using 'iptables-save -c' might help show which rule
is being hit to drop things (assuming it's the DROP rule in the fallback
chain).

Don't know of any upstream changes that would have broken this.

-Brian