[Openstack] Two Neutron two interface DOWN

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 19 20:12:28 UTC 2015

Wilson,
you can at least access your instance using the vnc console you already
showed. If it's not working in the view you had screenshoted, use the
link saying "show console only" or something like that. Then you should
be able to log in to your instance. From there try to ping your internal
and external gateway and see how for you get...

The Security Group rules look fine!

But in order to find out the real issue, it would be great if you
collect the following data. Without that info it's just guessing...
Just paste it into the mail:

# Authenticate to your cloud [1] and then run the following command to
show all the details of your external network:
> neutron net-show home

#Run these commands to collect more information about your host setup

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/cli_openrc.html

--
Andreas
(irc: scheuran)