[Openstack] Trouble deploying Suse SLES 11 and 12 on openstack and VMware

George Mihaiescu lmihaiescu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:34:23 UTC 2015

I don't think there is anything specific to SLES, other than making sure
the interface scripts are set correctly, the interfaces are not renamed at
boot, there are drivers for the NIC (e.g. virtio).

You could login on the SLES VM on the console, assign it the IP was
supposed get from DHCP and ping the DHCP server to test connectivity.