[Openstack] Nova user missing for devstack install

somshekar kadam som_kadam at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 16 12:12:14 UTC 2015

Thanks for the reply,

Sushma, I am trying out live migration without storage.
So I need to share nova user ssh keys. As root I need to copy the key to other compute node host user nova. For the live migration to be successful. In my earlier mail to openstack I had long discussion on this with topic/subject named "Live Migration of VMs without shared storage ".So then i realised I need to share ssh ksyes between nova and root from compute users.

In Packstack this what the first step is down when we install. setting up sshkeys.

What is the step  or config I am missing, or some real basics missing from my side.

thanks in advance
Regards
Neelu