[Openstack] [vtn-dev] Broken links

Silvia Fichera fichera.sil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:42:41 UTC 2015

I also noticed that when I try:

sudo ovs-ofctl dump-flows br-int

to check if the flow was installed properly I receive this message:

2015-06-25T14:36:37Z|00001|vconn|WARN|unix:/var/run/openvswitch/br-int.mgmt:
version negotiation failed (we support version 0x01, peer supports version
0x04)
ovs-ofctl: br-int: failed to connect to socket (Broken pipe)

Moreover, in Karaf, I've done:

web:list

and I can see that the services related to neutron are active but in a
failed web state.

ID  | State       | Web-State   | Level | Web-ContextPath
           | Name
219 | Active      | Failed      | 80    |
/controller/nb/v2/connectionmanager          | connectionmanager.northbound
(0.1.4.Helium-SR2)
220 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/flowprogrammer
            | flowprogrammer.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
221 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/hosttracker
           | hosttracker.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
222 | Active      | Failed      | 80    |
/controller/nb/v2/networkconfig/bridgedomain |
networkconfig.bridgedomain.northbound (0.0.5.Helium-SR2)
223 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/neutron
           | networkconfig.neutron.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
224 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/staticroute
           | forwarding.staticrouting.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
225 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/statistics
            | statistics.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
226 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/subnetservice
           | subnets.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
227 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/switchmanager
           | switchmanager.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
228 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/topology
            | topology.northbound (0.4.4.Helium-SR2)
229 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/usermanager
           | usermanager.northbound (0.0.4.Helium-SR2)
232 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /controller/nb/v2/vtn
           | manager.northbound (0.2.2.Helium-SR2)
238 | Active      | Failed      | 80    | /ovsdb/nb
           | OpenDaylight OVSDB Northbound APIs (0.6.2.Helium-SR2)

Could this be helpful?
Thanks

--
Silvia Fichera