[Openstack] Geo-replicated cluster...

Shyam Prasad N nspmangalore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:39:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm planning to setup a geo-replicated swift cluster and run an application
which will use this cluster as a backend.

I understand that the two mechanisms that support this are container sync
and region based disk location. I'm okay with synchronization being
asynchronous (synchronous replication would understandably kill
performence).

However, is there a way to periodically (maybe manually) force all pending
synchronization data to complete and know when all pending dirty data has
been synchronized to the remote location? Such a mechanism would be ideal
for my purpose.

--
-Shyam