[Openstack] Insanity check: Kilo-Keystone w/ Juno-everything else

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Thu Jun 11 21:13:36 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:00 PM, David Medberry <openstack at medberry.net> wrote:
> We have run with (really) Liberty keystone, Liberty horizon and everything
> else Juno.
>
> I suspect you can do this mixed thing as long as you pay careful attention.

Definitely seems like it *should* work as the API *shouldn't* change.
Glad to hear this actually seems to be the case

> Likewise, when we upgrade our TWO REGIONAL DATACENTERS we always do one and
> then the next a couple days later, so all of our upgrades have had a single
> KEYSTONE against two different rest-of-the-clouds and that works just fine.
>
> You may find more info on the openstack-operators list (a pretty good place
> for this kind of of topic.)

Familiar with the ops list, my (probably misguided) thought for
posting here was to maybe get dev & ops people.  Though I suppose this
is becoming more the intro to openstack list in practice.

Thanks,
-Jon