[Openstack] [all] OpenStack voting by the numbers

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Wed Jul 29 19:37:26 UTC 2015

Hi Sean.

The numbers were mined from the web pages by taking each and every
submission up for voting, by category, and counting how many sessions
were submitted and then ranking them.

It is not a popularity contest - but more an interesting way of how I
see what the numbers are saying.

These are not results of how many people actually voted - as David said
below, but how sessions were submitted for the voting process.

The number of votes a session receives is not made public - and I am not
really sure exactly how much influence the actual votes have on the
selection process. (As David stated below)

You are more than welcome to look over the raw data [1]

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/406304/

--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing