[Openstack] Storing Heat Templates on Glance Artifact Repo on Kilo

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hp.com
Mon Jul 27 12:03:03 UTC 2015

Hi Thiago,

As it is now, we do not support storing anything else than images in Glance. Obviously nothing really permits it either as we do not check the images uploaded being images as their content anyways.

You might want to look into the work that is ongoing around Images API v.3 also known as Artifacts. The planned implementation would most probably address your use case even it does not initially provide images at all ((V1&)V2&V3 can and probably needs to be running concurrently to address all the needs).

-          Erno