[Openstack] [Neutron][SRIOV][docs] Enabling SRIOV on OpenStack Juno step-by-step guide

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Sun Jul 19 06:44:16 UTC 2015

Hi Sam,

Can you explain why you think that the   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SR-IOV-Passthrough-For-Networking is out of date?
Moreover you blog explain how to configure SR-IOV on Intel NIC, but keep in mind Neutron SRIOV is generic and can support any other vendors such  as Mellanox.
Maybe will should add links to how to configure SR-IOV NIC for several  Vendors. We can start with Mellanox and Intel NIC. What do you think?