[Openstack] Openstack deployment on two nodes with single NIC

nithish B bestofnithish at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:26:33 UTC 2015

Hi Tusa,
  Looking at the post on ask.openstack.org , I see that the Ip address of
qr-c15092f4-bb is  192.168.1.1. Isn't that supposed to be the gateway IP
for that I/F? This might be the issue because I see that the command ip
netns exec qrouter-dff3861b-69d2-46c8-b990-0d218826955b tcpdump -n -i
qr-c15092f4-bb is redirecting the packets to 192.168.1.8 which is being
dropped as the subnet of 192.168.1.x has the gateway IP assigned as the
inet.

I guess changing this might solve the issue. Let me know if this worked.

Thanks.

Regards,
Nitish B.