[Openstack] Google Kubernetes and OpenStack

Chow, Anthony T (Anthony)** CTR ** anthony.chow at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jul 17 18:37:51 UTC 2015

This blog may bring some answer to how Kubernetes compare to Docker in an OpenStack context:

https://www.openstack.org/blog/2015/07/google-bringing-container-expertise-to-openstack/

There is Project Magnum (Containers-as-a-Service) - http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2015/05/22/openstack-magnum-containers-service-cloud-operators/

Hope this helps.

Have a nice weekend,