[Openstack] 99.5% of packets are disappearing somewhere between the Linux Bridge (brqxxxxzzzz-yy) and the tap (tapxxxxzzzz-yy).

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:00:45 UTC 2015

On 8 July 2015 at 22:50, Jerry Zhao <xyzjerry at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Since you are using vxlan tunnel, have you increased the MTU on all
> compute nodes and network node to accommodate the vxlan tunnel packets?
>

> http://docs.openstack.org/juno/config-reference/content/networking-options-plugins-ml2.html

Yes, all my VXLAN networks have MTU=1450.

I'm not seeing *any problems* with my VXLAN networks.

My problem lies exclusively within the "VLAN Provider Networks" / related
Neutron LinuxBridges.

I'm attaching my Instances directly to a physical network of the Compute
Node itself (1 tagged VLAN for each Instance). But, it doesn't work as
expected.

Thanks!