[Openstack] Openstack live migration and multiple interfaces / fqdn

Aviolat Romain Romain.Aviolat at nagra.com
Thu Jul 2 11:39:04 UTC 2015

Gustavo,

As I understand the live_migration_uri variable must not reflect the hostname of the compute-node itself, but it's the URL that the source compute-node must construct for the destination compute-node were the VM will be migrated.

So setting the hostname of the hypervisor inside this variable would mean "migrate this instance on myself" and that's not what we want.

I'll dig a bit into that.

+++
Romain