[Openstack] Glance REST API v3 create Image from URL.

Vinayak Shinde vinayak.shinde at clogeny.com
Tue Jan 27 09:53:53 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am using the Image service REST API v2 to create new image.
In documentation, I am not able to see any HTTP request parameter / JSON
body parameter to specify the URL of the image.

I just wanted to know, does Image service api v2 supports creating new
image by specifying source image file URL? (Similar to
x-image-meta-location request header in v1 request ) and If yes , then how
to specify the source image URL in request ?

Vinayak Shinde.