[Openstack] DashBoard Openstack : 500 Internal Server Error

Karim Hassan karim.esstt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:32:04 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have successfully installed Openstack (icehouse) in my physical machine
using Devstack.
But when i try to access the Dashboard using my web navigator i have the
following error :
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform
them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just
before this error.

Any idea to resolve this problem please ...
Best Regards
HASSAN Karim