[Openstack] [Neutron][OpenStack]How To Debug L3 Agent in DevStack

Wilence Yao wilence.yao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:15:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As a OpenStack developer, I want to make out the working mechanism of L3
Agent in nentron. Before that I have read some materials in wiki and docs
of openstack.org. When I jump into the code, the nuetron code is so complex
that I can't make it clear. Accodring to my previous exprience, debuging
the code step by step may help improvement.
Are there some docs and wiki that focus on neutron debug ?
The developing environment is devstack stable/juno in one node.

Thanks for any help.