[Openstack] Deploy Openstack with Multiple Floating IPs using Juju

Rafael Barra faelrba at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:11:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to deploy Openstack with MAAS + Juju.
I followed the tips from Juju charms page (
https://manage.jujucharms.com/charms/trusty) and Ubuntu Wiki (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/OpenStackCharms).
Everything worked fine with a single external network. I had all the
necessary charms installed and working ok.
But when I tried to use multiple floating IPs I got stuck.
The Quantum-gateway charm (
https://manage.jujucharms.com/charms/trusty/quantum-gateway) tells to
deploy a charm per Floating IP pool. So, the charm should create a
separated l3_agent.ini. But in practice, it creates nothing at all.

Somebody knows how to procede to deploy Openstack with multiple floating
IPs using Juju?

Regards,
Rafael Barra.