[Openstack] egress traffic

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Mon Jan 5 17:48:27 UTC 2015

 Aha!!!

 Thanks for informing me about that George!

 So one solution would be to switch to Neutron which is something that
 can't be done right now because I definitely need the auto-assignment of
 floating IPs which hasn't been implemented yet.

 Any other ideas on how to achieve it? Could a pfSense firewall be the
 solution to the problem?

 Regards,

 G.