[Openstack] higher MTU for all interfaces

mad Engineer themadengin33r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:39:28 UTC 2015

Thanks Remo,
                      this is exactly what i am looking for with this
changed to 8000 and dhcp-option-force=26,8000 will all interface
created for that instance get this MTU or just veth pairs.I mean will
it change MTU of bridge created for each instance ie qbr-portid , its
veth pairs qvb-portid ,qv0-portid then patch ports between br-tun and
br-int.My switch supports upto 9000 and i can change eth0 MTU 8000+
(ip header+GRE+VLAN).
I was thinking for writing a script to change MTU of all interfaces
connected to vms,your information was very helpful