[Openstack] Looking for Neutron Python code

Nasir Mahmood nasir.mahmood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:21:32 UTC 2015

Atif,

just to share, if you are looking for some general packet traveral , I used
this.

http://leoh0.github.io/blog/2015/04/03/draw-openstack-l2-network-architecture-automatically/

this is not an application using neutron, but provides better visualization
of neutron though.

Regards,
Nasir

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Chris Friesen <chris.friesen at windriver.com
> wrote:

> On 12/21/2015 12:12 PM, Atif Saeed wrote:
>
>> I am searching for python code of " visualizing OpenStack Networking
>> Service
>> Traffic in the cloud" Chapter 12 Troubleshooting. Can anyone help please
>> by
>> sharing the link of python code of Neutron architecture.
>>
>> I shall be extremely grateful.
>>

> Are you looking for the code for neutron itself?  If so, it's at
> https://github.com/openstack/neutron
>
> Chris

Nasir Mahmood