[Openstack] Cloudkitty Rating Display Issue

murali muraliselva.10 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 06:31:29 UTC 2015

In my Devstack setup there was a issue in displaying details in the Rating
section.

Pricing was configured correctly, During Instance creation Rate is
displayed in the instance creation window.

But after creation of instance I am checking the Rating section for rates
or cost.

It was not displaying the value as needed.

I checked the DB table (rated_data_frames) in Cloudkitty.

It doesn't have the necessary values immediately.

I was continuously checking for some hours consecutively.

But I can be able to see that Cloudkitty DB is getting updated with the
values after some hours from instance creation.

That is after some hours, it is getting added in table regarding the
Instance created.

So that in Front-end also it got displayed.

I want to know why it is happening.

**Is there any solution for the same to get the results immediately.**

Simply I need to get the results immediately in rating section.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali