[Openstack] Swift proxy with apache mod_wsgi informant doesn't work

Carlos Rodrigues cmar at eurotux.com
Tue Dec 1 09:41:47 UTC 2015

I'm using apache front-end for proxy, account, container and object
server.

I need serve proxy from port 80.
I have apache wsgi conf for run with swift userid.

And apache front-end for services, proxy+account+container+object, seems
to be more manageable. I just need one service to manage, monitoring,
etc...

I will try to ask David Hadas and/or swift informant author.

Regards,
Carlos Rodrigues