[Openstack] veth pair disappear after hardware reboot

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:05:40 UTC 2015

Hello Mike,

Thanks a lot for replying.
No, I am not aware about veths not surviving a reboot. Is it mentioned in
any document of OpenStack?

I have checked the Neutron services and they are absolutely fine after
reboot. This problem is seen even when I kill/stop the network services and
again try to start them.

Could you please tell me if there is any fix for this?

BR,
Varun