[Openstack] [nova] Cleaning up unused images in the cache

Leslie-Alexandre DENIS contact at ladenis.fr
Tue Apr 28 10:17:51 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

I've got a similar question about cache-manager and the presence of a
shared filesystem for instances images.
I'm currently reading the source code in order to find out how this is
managed but before I would be curious how you achieve this on production
servers.

For example images not used by compute node A will probably be cleaned
on the shared FS despite the fact that compute B use it, that's the main
problem.

How do you handle _base guys ?

Thanks
Kind regards,