[Openstack] About Trove guestagent connection needed

Benoit ML ben42ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 07:37:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I currently test openstack  database as a service, aka trove. And i'm
asking myself (and you) if i misunderstood something :  Does trove
guestagent need to connect to trove api and rabbitmq ?

Any change that trove guestagent, in near future, will implement a
"metadataagent" in the neutron network tenant ? (like nova/neutron do for
cloud-init).

In a production environnement I will be shoot in the head if I say that a
VM need to contact and interact with the rabbitmq bus ...

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Benoit