[Openstack] does the hardware switch need extra config by ovs gre mode?

xu Walter walterxj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:45:42 UTC 2015

 Hi:everyone
    I'm following the <<Installation Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7,
CentOS 7, and Fedora
<http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/yum/content/>>> to
install my openstack test environment,It's working fine on my vmware
workstation. But when I config it on my HP DL360 servers(one controller,on
compute and one network node),the vm can not obtain IP.
    Dnsmasq is work well,and I can see the vm's lease message in
/var/lib/neutron/dhcp/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/host
    When I config vm's IP,gateway manually,vm can go out to the internet.
    I want to know if there is any extra config on hardware
switch?(juno,gre mode,cisco 2960 swich) ,because this is somehow like the
havana version use vlan mode when I did not config the vlan trunk mode on
my hardware switch.
   Any reply will be appreciated!