[Openstack] Cloudkitty Installation and billing system

Vijaya Bhaskar vijayabhaskar at sparksupport.com
Fri Apr 10 12:54:06 UTC 2015

Hello Guys,

I have installed cloudkitty in my openstack setup, however the billing
section is not displayed in the dashboard. I have followed the instructions
at http://cloudkitty.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html. Normally,
when a service gets registered in keystone, it should be displayed in the
dashboard right?. The openstack version is the latest release of 'juno'.