[Openstack] Misinformation and my apologies, I am NOT the PTL for Cinder

John Griffith john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:07:44 UTC 2015

All,

I've recently received a number of PM's and text messages with folks a bit
upset apparently that my bio at a recent speaking engagement was out of
date and had me listed as the PTL for the Cinder project.  I'm sorry that
this has caused a number of folks to be rather upset.

First off, my apologies, I removed that information from my profile and bio
in various places a long time ago.  I'm not completely certain where the
mix up is, it does seem that there's a role's section in openstack.org that
has not been updated and I do not have admin rights to change it.  Reed
fortunately is in the process of trying to fix that up as I type.

Secondly, Mike Perez is the current PTL, my apologies again to Mike.

Thanks,
John