[Openstack] gateway in router is in down state

Srinivasreddy R srinivasreddy4390 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:59:23 UTC 2014

hi,
Able to launch  instances in 3 node setup with icehouse installation guide
for ubuntu .

instances are getting ip and the are able to communicate with each other .

but the state of the external gateway of the router is down state .
i am not able to communicate from instance to the external network and
vice-versa .
i have pasted my instance overview in the below link.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/112237/
i have attached network topology and router configuration .

pls help me . how can i proceed further .

:

thanks,
srinivas.