[Openstack] OpenStack On Debian Jessie

Roozbeh Shafiee roozbeh.shafiee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:48:12 UTC 2014

Hi Hossein,
Debian Jessie is still in testing stage. For production services Wheezy and
Havana is enough stable to use. If you want to install Icehouse on Debian you
can change to unstable branch and add OpenStack backport repository. Visit
below link for more information:
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/basics-packages.html
But if you are looking for a Debian based platform to use OpenStack on that, I
offer you to take a look at Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Icehouse as default in main
repository.

Cheers
Roozbeh

--