[Openstack] error whe creating fisrt keystone user

Sushma Korati sushma_korati at persistent.co.in
Thu Sep 4 14:22:52 UTC 2014

Okay,

Were you able to create tenant successfully?

and what all variables did you export? please check if OS_SERVICE_TOKEN and OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT have proper values. And try by restarting the keystone service once?

Regards,
Sushma Korati
sushma_korati at persistent.co.in
Persistent Systems Ltd. |  Partners in Innovation | www.persistentsys.com
P Please consider your environmental responsibility: Before printing this e-mail or any other document, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy.