[Openstack] Upgrade from IceHouse to Juno, error "on neutron-db-manage step" - Ubuntu 14.04.1

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:30:05 UTC 2014

It worked Jacek, thank you!    :-)

It might be a good idea to put the following line:

--
neutron-db-manage --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file
/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini stamp icehouse

Here:

http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/apt/content/neutron-controller-node.html

As an "upgrade note for Trusty customers upgrading from IceHouse"...

Cheers!
Thiago