[Openstack] Zenoss Auth failure

Guillermo Alvarado guillermoalvarado89 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:49:12 UTC 2014

Hello I am trying the zenoss plugin to monitoring openstack,but I am not
able to connect to Openstack from zenoss

2014-10-15 16:41:54,924 INFO zen.Job: 2014-10-15 16:41:54,851 ERROR
zen.ZenDisc: Unable to fill collection slots: [Failure instance: Traceback
(failure with no frames): <class 'novaclient.exceptions.Unauthorized'>:
Unauthorized (HTTP 401)

I am  following this http://wiki.zenoss.org/ZenPack:OpenStack_Cloud_Monitor
and using this credentials:

USERNAME=admin
PASSWORD=12345
AUTH_URL=http://service-stack:35357/v2.0

I am asuming that  API Key - Can be found by going to "Your Account/API
Access"  is my own password.

If a make a curl from the same machine with that credentials I receive a
200 OK response form Openstack.

Please provide some information that helps me to connect zenoss with
Openstack,

The best,
~GA