[Openstack] local user password on openstack instance

Ali Nazemian alinazemian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:34:51 UTC 2014

Dear openstack users,
Hi,
I tried to create an ubuntu trove image for launching trove instance. For
this purpose I used these two manuals:
https://github.com/d0m0reg00dthing/Openstack-Icehouse-Trove
http://serverascode.com/2014/03/17/trusty-libvirt.html

The created Image is booted successfully with nova. Right now I am going to
connect to instance using console. For some reason the username and
password that I used for creating image did not work. (For example in the
provided manuals "ubuntu":"passw0rd") Is there any policy for changing
guest password after booting? Is there any way to connect to guest machine
without knowing the username and password (in case of changing for unknown
reason!).
Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--