[Openstack] [horizon] Table BatchAction has Consistent help text

LIU Yulong yeuleon at qq.com
Mon Nov 17 12:16:46 UTC 2014

Hi,
Horizon developers,
Now "BatchAction" has the constant help text:
"Please confirm your selection. This action cannot be undone."

It's useful for most of the table/row action. But for some
DeleteAction, inherited from BatchAction, this help text is not
clear enough for users to understand the consequence. The delete
action is mostly dangerous. The help text does not point out
what this action will cause.
So, I submitted an BP(blueprint: make-batchaction-help-text-configurable)
aim to make BatchAction help text configurable. What make me want
to do this work is that we added a BatchAction to the instance
data table. And the user need to restart the instance to make
the change have effect. We want to add the help text to the
BatchAction dialog but there is no way to do that.
I am very pleased to hear your opinion about this.
Any advice is welcomed.
Thank you.

Best regards,
LIU Yulong