[Openstack] Complete Newb Questions.

nithish B bestofnithish at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:53:17 UTC 2014

Hi Ken,
     To try openstack, other than DevStack, you can also try The
OpenStackCookbook <https://github.com/OpenStackCookbook/OpenStackCookbook>,
which builds OpenStack on Ubuntu and uses Vagrant and VirtualBox.
     Also, you can try Packstack <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Packstack>,
which builds OpenStack on RedHat systems - ex. CentOS, Fedora, etc.
If you wanna get a bit more deeper, you can try puppet.

Thanks.

Regards,
Nitish B.