[Openstack] [Cinder] Cinder State Machine - Kilo Design Summit Talk - November 5

Vilobh Meshram vilobhmm at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Nov 7 04:22:28 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,
I have updated https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-enforcement-of-states  - Cinder Enforcement of States with the write-up (in an easily understandable way) for Dynamic state diagram generation depending on the way the flow has been layed out in the code.
With this in place the comments Mike Perez had regarding more cleanup in states.py should go away. As of now I have cleaned up all the duplicate code just.
I am working on the read-modify-update should propose a patch in few hours once I fix the things with the test thats failing.
Thanks,Vilobh