[Openstack] Mailing list email posts not going through

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue May 20 22:04:02 UTC 2014

On 05/20/2014 02:11 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
>> I've posted to this list a couple times with some questions but I don't
>> see my own posts in my inbox. Is there a hold-back or review period
>> I should expect before my questions are posted to the list, or is this
>> simply configured not to send to the author?

Probably you just needed to wait a bit? I see these two messages in the
archives:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2014-May/007197.html
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2014-May/007280.html

Remember that smtp, pop, imap are all asynchronous protocols and it is
perfectly normal for messages to be delivered after days :)

Let me know if you sent more and they don't appear on the archives in a
reasonable times (allow a few hours).

Cheers,
stef