[Openstack] Hyper-V Replica

Darko Hojnik DHojnik at brainbits.net
Sun May 11 17:29:07 UTC 2014

Hi there

I have got two boxes with Win 2012 R2 DataCenter and two with Hyper-V Server 2012 R2. The boxes with Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and one Box with  Win 2012 R2 DataCenter has got up to 128 GB memory. The last Win 2012 R2 DataCenter has got 192 GB memory available. The three boxes with 128 GB memory should use Replica to replicate the VM’s with Snapshots on my box with 192 GB Memory. Thats the first strike of my plan about disasterrecovery. The second strike ist to do backups with bacula.

Now I need something for managing the boxes and VM’s. I hope OpenStack would be the right for me. I think so.. But does OpenStack support Replica on Hyper-V?

And by the way by implemting OpenStack how could i integrate all existing VM’s?

cheers Darko

Darko Hojnik | Administrator
mailto:DHojnik at brainbits.net

brainbits GmbH
Alpenerstraße 16
50825 Köln

Tel. +49 (221) 589808-35
Fax +49 (221) 589808-11
mailto:info at brainbits.net
http://www.brainbits.net
http://www.phlexible.net

Folgen Sie uns auf twitter
http://www.twitter.com/brainbits_gmbh
http://www.twitter.com/phlexible

Geschäftsführung: Sascha Emondts, Patrick Schuh
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 32293, USt-IdNr. DE 203606736