[Openstack] Help with Using the PaaS

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 03:43:32 UTC 2014

I was asking this because even seasoned programmers don't deal with
networking concepts often. The usecase is this. I have card transaction
processing systems for two banks.These are MFT and scheduling systems and a
web application.
How do I build a simple multi-tenant PaaS for isolating these systems from
each other ?

Thanks,
Mohan