[Openstack] Visualize network topology

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:47:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just FYI, horizon already provides the visualization part. It's in "Network
Topology" tab. Creating a network topology by drag and drop will be more
challenging since neutron can fail in varies ways, especially when you want
to support many different topologies in one cluster.

Neutron api is HTTP based, so develop language does not matter that much.

*YY Inc. is hiring openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs <http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs>*

Yuanle