[Openstack] problem in configuring Graphite databases

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:50:07 UTC 2014

Hi Pragya,

In the guide you mentioned, django and graphite components are installed
via system package and tar.gz files.

It would be easier if you create a virtualenv and install graphite via pip.

It's already mentioned that the problem may be the django version is too
old. I guess that is still the issue.

You may also try to ask the question in graphite community instead of
openstack mailing list, as this installation issue has nothing to do with
openstack itself.

*YY Inc. is hiring openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs <http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs>*

Yuanle